Radiesse® – the Volume Filler that Enhances Volume in Face and Hands
Radiesse® is the ideal choice for total facial and hand contouring. It can restore a healthy, youthful appearance, enhance your existing features, help you defy the signs of ageing, and increase your confidence – all without invasive surgery.
A young face has a 'V' shape
The Younger the face, the firmer the skin and the more defined the contours. The face is symmetrical and 'V' shaped.
With aging the 'V' turns upside down, proportions shift and volume reduces. Cheeks sink downwards, the chin goes limp and the face becomes broader towards the bottom.
Which areas are most affected?
The age induced lack of moisture and the slowing of cell renewal lead to a clear loss of elasticity, tone and suppleness. The result is deeper wrinkles, particularly around nose and mouth, and sometimes also on the chin. Cheek-bones and cheeks are the areas most affected by the loss of volume. Also as our skin becomes less taut, the jawline begins to sag. Our hands can also give away our age as our veins and bones increasingly visible on the back of the hand.
So what is the secret of turning the 'V' back?
The V Effect is the key to restoring a youthful look. Instead of treating the individual wrinkles, the face needs real volumising. With the right volume and the right proportion, the face will regain the optimum 'V' shape, and the wrinkles and sagging will naturally reduce.
The V Effect volume formation can be achieved with the dermal filler Radiesse. When Radiesse is injected into the skin the gel-matrix of calcium microspheres pushes up the contour deficits, providing a lifting effect and giving instant volume. and for even greater benefit , the calcium microspheres stimulate the production of your own natural collagen, which will further build the volume to achieve the V effect. The results can be seen for 12 months or longer in many people.
Dual effect volume formation:
Safe to use
- Immediate effect due to elastic gel-matrix.
- Long-acting effect thanks to collagen stimulation.
- More than 3 million packs of Radiesse have been used by practitioners and patients worldwide since 2004.
- Radiesse is one of only a handful of dermal fillers approved by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) who have very high standards for safety.
Radiesse® is used in many areas to enhance volume:
Nasolabial folds: reducing the lines that go from the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Shallow cheeks: replenishing the volume loss caused by reduced collagen production and fat loss.
- Marionette lines: reducing the lines that go from the corner of the mouth down to the jawline.
- Nose, chin and chin fold: correcting indentations, tips, bumps and unevenness.
- Jaw lines: defining the contours of this area. Eyebrow and temple: lifting the eyebrows and filling out the hollow temples.
- Earlobe: enhancing the fullness and smoothness of the earlobes.
- Hand: retaining a plump and youthful appearance in the back of hands.
Don't forget your hands!
When we think about the signs of aging most of us think first about our faces. However, one of the earliest signs of aging is our hands. Always on display and often subject to the harshest of conditions, our hands deserve care and attention as much as our faces.
Over time the plump layer of tissue on the back of your hands diminishes, allowing veins and tendons to become more visible. Radiesse® dermal filler will help put that plumpness back and reduce the appearance of those aging signs.
Radiesse® restores volume to the back of the hands, making veins and tendons less visible. It can also be used to plump up the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and lines.